Custom designed solutions to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Fast development and deployment
- PC and Macintosh simultaneous usability
- Scalable through custom web interface
- We work closely with you to determine your needs and propose solutions.
- Our problem solving abilities are our strongest capability.
- FileMaker Pro
- Lasso programming
- Microsoft Access
- We provide ongoing support to maintain all the solutions we develop to ensure optimum performance and reliability.
Living Art Centre, Mississauga
- Developed FileMaker Pro database to track community, summer and workshop courses, registrants, fees, and contact information.
- Designed Microsoft Access database to hold player, coach, official and sponsor, contact and related information.
- Implemented front-end and back-end modules to ensure database stability, multi-usability and backup.
- Web-enabled FileMaker Pro database using Lasso programming and ASP.
- Enabled the E-Commerce Solutions Management team, 70+ people, located throughout North America and the United Kingdom, to search, update and add records to the database.
- Enabled the Nortel executive team to search all ongoing projects through the web interface.
- Enhanced the database to record costs associated with each project, create invoices for internal clients, and automate the creation of monthly reports for the finance department.
RobertGordon and Associates
- Designed and developed a financial module for a FileMaker Pro database for a private school.
- Reduced the time needed to produce yearly tax receipts from two weeks to one hour.
- Migrated legacy financial information into the new database.
- Enhanced existing school database including web access by teachers.
- Solved difficult user problems in use of the database.
- Designed Microsoft Access database for searching tire sizes through web interface